Here's who I am & what I do
Environmental Psychology Researcher studying different learning, working and living environments as context of behavior, as well as the influence that human behavior has in return on the environment as a whole. Through all the projects that she works on, she focuses on both the physical environments (interior/exterior design), as well as the social ones (training/workshops design). She uses environmental design to help individuals and companies create better learning and working environments with a focus to maximize individual potential, while enhancing cooperation, productivity, levels of wellbeing. She also uses environmental design to change behaviors for the better.
She is also an Educator with 10+ years of experience in influencing and managing multiple stakeholders at different levels with cross-functional experience in Sustainability, Architecture, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, IT and Operations and recently has founded the "NGO to Social Entrepreneurship" Pivoting Program.
Other hats I wear and causes I am supporting
Research & Education
Researcher & Facilitator for "Tianmei's World" Academy
- design alternative learning experience that allow adults to discover what type of learning environments and methods are more suitable for individual needs, while promoting inclusion and diversity across language barriers
Fundraising Ambassador for Giving Way
- conducting fundraising activities with the aim to support sustainability related programs that can be later on developed into social business models and replicated across the world
- social entrepreneurship mentoring
- Asses business models for international entrepreneurs who are trying to enter the Chinese market via the Dongsheng Entrepreneurship Cup.
Circular Economy Institute Ambassador
- Promoting the highest standards of practice in the #CircularEconomy field.”
NGO to Social Entrepreneurship Pivoting Mentor
- Assist NGO's to pivot to a social entrepreneurship business model in order to become financially sustainable, reduce reliance on donors and create more value with less resources.
Talks | Interviews | Articles
Talks & Interviews
The mission that facing death 4 times brings (CH)
Why should you live your life as an experiment
Environmental Psychology applied to the classroom
(more to be updated)
Past Talks / Lectures / Webinars
Trails of Antigonea - Tourism Strategy
"Sustainable Stormwater Management in Krakow.
Case Study: Magnolia Neighbourhood"
"Development Strategy for the Wawelska Food Cooperative"
2014 - 2019
University of Surrey
'Coworking Space Diagnostic Report: The disadvantage of open floor offices"
"Coworking Space Design Report: Increasing productivity at the work place"
"Understanding Space Meaning and its Role in Conflict Resolution"
“A one (wo)man band” entrepreneurship story: mind blowing stuff about “ghosts”, “unicorns” and missing investors.
10 misunderstandings about language learning. How many did you score?
Why should you learn to make friends with procrastination?
How I make procrastination work for me, rather than against me?
Bar violence. How does the physical environment contribute to that? | EP Perspective
Why is there so much emphasis on test scores ? | EP Perspective
Redefining the language learning environment - Environmental Psychology (EP) Perspective
Redefining the language learning environment (II) - Environmental Psychology (EP) Perspective
What is the role that psychology plays in language learning?
Does the home environment have any influence on your personality?
What is the home environment and why it is important to understand it?
The environment, a friend or a foe?
Mandarin Chinese (fluent)